- Primary interest is nature photography, nature
research and nature walks and is vice president and outings
co-ordinator for the Toronto Field
Naturalists. View some of her
nature photos on flickr and on the Toronto
Field Naturalists photo gallery.
- Enjoys gardening and raising butterflies and her garden is certified by the
Canadian Wildlife Federation for its Backyard Habitat.
- Resident of the former Borough of East York
in the Don Watershed since 1980.
- Has created websites providing information for the
communities of Leaside at www.leaside.org
and East York at www.eastyork.org
and maintains websites for several non profit organizations including
Historical Society and CFUW Leaside/East York.
- She holds membership in the following
- Graduated from Queen's University
at Kingston, BA 1965, and has taken numerous Real Estate, Sales,
Marketing, and Management and Computer courses.
- She was a salesperson member of the Toronto Real
Estate Board from 1985 until retirement in January
2006 and served the Toronto Real Estate Board on the MLS Committee and
the Professional Standards Committee.
- Before entering the real estate business, worked as
a Travel Agent in Ottawa from 1965 to 1972 and in Toronto from 1972 to
- Has created the Toronto Parks and Gardens
Website, with photos of birds, butterflies,
insects, plants and scenery in Toronto's ravines and photos of her
- She has included a page of Nature Links, and Toronto links.